Tuition and fees for students entering the program in Fall 2020 are $45,000. Applicants are also required to pay a $100 application fee.
The total amount is payable as follows:
- $1,500 confirmation deposit upon admission into the program
- $3,000 during the 1st term of the program
- $4,500 during each of the remaining 9 terms of the program
Employer support can come as time support, financial support, or both. Time support is necessary to complete the program.
The UAlberta MBA in Fort McMurray is delivered in-person. Students are required to be in class (and out of the office) for:
- Four one-week intensive courses (Monday - Friday)
- Twelve five-weekend courses (Friday - Saturday)
- Three two-weekend courses (Friday - Sunday)
- One one-week intensive course in Edmonton (Monday - Friday) or one online course