“During my undergraduate year, I served in a number of positions, some of which were vice chairman/events head of the campus life committee and university lifestyle ambassador. For three years, I planned meet and greets, trade fairs and social events for new and returning students.“
The First Year Representative International will assist the Vice-President International with the responsibilities of that office.
Select duties of the VP International include, but are not limited to:
- Representing the interests of International students to the MBAA and the MBA Office
- Providing a first contact for International MBA students entering the program
- Directing International students to resources that meet their administrative needs, such as work permits and tax filing
- Developing and promoting events to showcase International students in the MBAA student body
- Encouraging interaction between International and Domestic students through cross-cultural events and activities.