Net Impact's mission is to inspire, educate, and equip individuals to use the power of business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world. As a member of Net Impact you enlarge your professional network with other like-minded individuals who have demonstrated their commitment to corporate social responsibility. Our events and professional development help our members put their beliefs into action through sustainability efforts, leading to increased sustainability job opportunities after graduation. Our consulting projects also give you the chance to experience the world of management consulting, along with industry guidance from our partner KPMG. Consulting Projects allow students to explore the consulting world, gaining better understanding of issues facing the community, and applying business acumen to help these organizations prosper. Net Impact gives students the opportunity to make a meaningful social and environmentally sustainable impact in their community. Relationships from Net Impact are not only with other students but also with our academic community, and the even larger Edmonton community.
Executive Team Responsibilities
- Develop and organize events including consultancy opportunities for students, sustainability speaker panels, as well as social and networking events
- Identify event requirements including timeline, budget, staffing, venue location and booking
- Produce detailed proposals for events and submit to external committee for approval
- Liaise with colleagues, staff and local organizations to promote upcoming events
- Partner with Net Impact Professional, other MBA Groups and the MBA Office to grow the impact of the organization through new and exciting events
- Build upon our existing partnership with KPMG to offer additional opportunities for students outside of their educational experience
Net Impact Executive Team
Krishnendu Majumder, Full Time MBA Candidate 2020
Director of Events
Damandeep Singh, Full Time MBA Candidate 2020
Director of Consulting Projects
Debnath Nandi, Full Time MBA Candidate 2020 specializing in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Director of Communications
Hassan Pardawalla, Executive MBA 2018 Cohort
Director of Logistics and Planning
Aishwarya Jha, Full Time MBA Candidate 2020 specializing in International Business
Director of Finance and Treasury
Eleonora Tulemissova, Full Time MBA Candidate 2020 specializing in Natural Resources Energy & Environment
Director at Large
Anuj Khosla, Part Time MBA Candidate
- Attendance at Net Impact sponsored events
- Participation at our annual Dragon Den consulting kick-off meeting
- Collaborate with marketing campaigns to promote upcoming events
Become a Net Impact Member
Join a global network of leaders who are changing the world through business.
Email email@example.com to inquire about becoming a member of Net Impact and the University of Alberta Graduate Student Chapter.
Fill out a simple form to get more details. Form will only be accessible through an University of Alberta account.
Become a Member
Phone or Text: 587-568 2368
Visit and follow us on LinkedIn: Net Impact Student Chapter - U of A