To organize a team of students to compete in academic, athletic, and spirit events in the annual MBA Games, to be held this year at Ryerson University in Toronto.
The MBA Games Executive team consists of two Co-Captains, VP Academics, VP Athletics, VP Spirit, and VP Finance & Fundraising. Appointees are chosen by the previous years' executive team, and must be full or part-time members of the MBA student body. The core of the A-team consists of approximately 30 MBA students who will be selected by the Executive Team to compete in academic, athletic, and spirit events at the MBA games.
EXECUTIVE TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and provide logistics for transportation and accommodation for all members attending the Games
- Liaison with the MBAA, MBA Faculty Office, and External Stakeholders related to MBA Games events
- Schedule executive team meetings
- Organize social events to promote and fundraise for the MBA Games
- Select A-team members
- Delegate tasks to the committee members
- Attend scheduled practices and mandatory events related to the preparation for the MBA games.
- Identify and contribute towards fundraising efforts for the Games
- Energetically represent the U of A at all MBA Games events
- Co-Captain - Anneka Bakker
- Co-Captain - Connor Pylypa
- VP Academics - Morgan Tien
- VP Athletics - Eric Tetreau
- VP Finance & Fundraising - Allen Tetreau
- VP Spirit - Kimberly Chong
For more information about the MBA Games, please visit our home page.