We are pleased to inform you that the 2018 Training and Early Career Development (TECD) competitions are now open. We will be offering all four streams in this competition – Graduate Studentship, MD-PhD Studentship, Postgraduate Fellowship and Clinician Fellowship. The deadline for application into these competitions is September 7, 2018 at 4pm MDT.
We anticipate funding only up to 20 applications total across the portfolio – as such, the competition for the awards in each category will be very significant.
We have updated the eligibility / program guides for all the programs. I have highlighted the specific changes below and additional detail can be found on our website:
- No out of province awards will be considered. All applicants must be training at an Alberta University
- All awards must be implemented by either January 1, 2019, February 1, 2019 or March 1, 2019.
- Graduate Studentships
- Maximum eligibility 3 years
- Maximum eligibility 1 year for Masters level
- MD-PhD Studentship
- Maximum eligibility 5 years
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Kathy Morrison – she can be reached at Kathy.email@example.com or by phone at 780-429-7655.