The Alberta Cancer Foundation and Cancer Research Institute of Northern Alberta have partnered to offer the Dr. Cyril M Kay Graduate Studentship. This award was established to recognize a high caliber student registered in a Masters or Ph.D. degree program at the University of Alberta, focusing on cancer research.
This scholarship provides a stipend in the amount of $27,000 per annum for a maximum of two (2) years plus research allowance in the amount of $1,500 paid in the first year which can be spent over the period of 2 years.
1. Applicant and Supervisor must be CRINA members
2. Scholarship cannot be held with other major awards
The successful candidate can use the research allowance as follows:
1. Materials and supplies
2. Travel to scientific meetings and conferences directly related to the project that the trainee is working on
Ineligible expenses are:
1. Health Insurance
3. Tuition Fees
1. Complete application form
2. Upload supporting documents in PDF format - Transcripts will have to be compiled into one PDF file
3. Three letters of reference will have to be emailed to email@example.com directly by the faculty member providing the reference letter.
Application deadline: July 26 at 4:00 pm MST
If you have any questions/concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org