Career Help: Advising or Coaching?
Need help navigating career-related resources? Are you frustrated by career or academic transitions, networking, or ‘getting your foot in the door’? Would you like suggestions on how to test out possible career paths? If you find yourself agreeing to some of these statements, career advising might be for you! In a one-hour session tailored for your needs we can:
- Help you understand how transitions and unplanned events can impact your career
- Work with you to identify your next steps towards your preferred future
- Suggest strategies and actions to explore possible career paths
- Refine your existing work search skills
We also offer separate resume, cover Letter, or LinkedIn profile critiques and mock interview appointments to help you prepare for your next career-related opportunity! Learn more about our advising services or book an appointment.
Are you feeling overwhelmed and unmotivated to work on your career? Would you like support while working through career-related obstacles? Do you want to know the next steps you can take to explore your career or work search? If you can relate to some of these remarks, career coaching might be for you! In three one-to-one personalized sessions with a certified career coach, you will learn how to:
- Clarify and progress towards your career-related goals while overcoming obstacles
- Develop strategies and solutions to explore career options and search for work
- Gain the support you need to increase your motivation and enthusiasm to explore your career
- Enhance your self-discovery and self-empowerment
- Unpack and re-frame beliefs you have about your career
Career Coaching appointments can be transferred as credits to the Transition to Career (T2C) full package program at any time during the coaching relationship. Find out more about career coaching.
If you aren’t sure which service is best for you, contact us and we can help you decide!