Provide information about the purpose and value of the activity, including:
- name of activity,
- host organization,
- location of activity,
- website for the activity, and itinerary/schedule if available,
- description of the activity in detail, explaining the purpose, scope, outcomes and timelines (up to 150 words), and
- activity dates and travel dates.
Short Answer Questions
In your application, you must answer several short answer questions relating to the purpose and goals of the grant.
- What are your leadership and/or professional interests? Please be specific. (max. 200 words)
- How will participating in this specific activity help you learn more about your leadership and/or professional interests? (max. 200 words)
- How will this specific activity help you explore future career opportunities? (max. 200 words)
- What knowledge, skills and abilities will you develop through this activity, and how will you apply them after the activity? (max. 200 words)
- [For applicants presenting research] Please explain how the conference will inform your professional development and practices, beyond just presenting your research? (max. 150 words)
- Please list any additional information you would like the adjudication committee to know. (max. 150 words)
Consider getting feedback on your writing from a Centre for Writers tutor.
The Career Centre also offers personalized, one-to-one support for students applying to the Green and Gold Grant. Feedback must be requested at least one week before the application deadline.