- One scanned PDF copy of official transcript (statement of results/grades) with an official stamp or certification by the awarding institution
- One scanned PDF copy of official degree certificate issued by the institution. This document does not include courses or grades (optional, if you have not yet completed your current degree)
- English Language Proficiency Test score (TOEFL, IELTS Academic, etc.)
- Curriculum Vitae in PDF format should be up to date and include:
- Personal Statement is a one page PDF document that details why you are pursuing graduate studies with this department, your research interests, and why you are a suitable candidate.
- Three references. In the online application, you will be asked to enter the email addresses of three references, who will then receive an email requesting they complete an online form OR upload their own letter of reference. Applicants may not have more than ONE industry or work reference.
- Optional: Graduate Record Examination. Submitting your GRE scores are optional. If you would still like to submit this, you may upload the document to your online application in the same slot as your English Language Test Score. Please note: The GRE does NOT replace the English Language Proficiency Test requirement.
Do NOT send hard (printed) copies of your documents. Hard copies of transcripts are only required later on if you are admitted.