We are honoured to be one of the largest and best equipped programs in Canada.
Environmental engineers apply their knowledge of the natural sciences – chemistry, biology, and microbiology – with their expertise in engineering to solve environmental and public health related problems. As an environmental engineer, you might be involved in performing an environmental impact assessment; environmental monitoring; or designing or managing systems for water distribution and collection, water treatment, municipal/industrial wastewater treatment, solid waste handling and processing, landfill design and operation, and air emissions control.
- Air quality engineer
- Environmental process design engineer
- Solid waste or hazardous waste management engineer
- Remediation and reclamation specialist
- Water quality specialist
- Water and wastewater treatment specialist
- Policy making and consulting
- Environmental monitoring
- Research and development