Who to Contact

What to do if you feel unwell

If you feel unwell, stay home. If you are concerned about your symptoms, complete the COVID-19 self-assessment provided by Alberta Health Services.

In case of emergency

For emergencies, please refer to the U of A Emergency page.

Latest update

Jump to:

Contacts listed on this page are scheduled to be on duty from 9:00 a.m. ― 9:00 p.m. each day until Friday, March 20 (unless otherwise specified).


Students in Residence

Please see the Who to Contact info on the Residence Services website.

International students

International students can contact advising@ualberta.ca to get in touch with an International Student Services advisor with any questions or concerns.

Students abroad

Email the U of A at uairm@ualberta.ca if you have questions or concerns.

University of Alberta International is already in contact will all students who are currently abroad.

For students who are considering going abroad, please consult the Go Abroad contact page. Our advisors are already in contact with students accepted into programs starting this spring/summer.


Employees should contact their manager or supervisor if they have concerns.


Questions regarding labs can be directed to EHSlab@ualberta.ca.

Professors and Instructors

IST eClass support has a knowledge base article on getting started with setting up an online class.

Supervisors and Managers

For questions or concerns regarding employees you supervise, please contact your HR partner or Faculty Relations with any concerns. HR contacts will reply as needed.

Mental health resources

A public health situation like the COVID-19 outbreak may have an impact on your mental health. If you are struggling with your mental health, including experiencing stress, anxiety or panic, please consult one of the resources below:

Media Relations

Media inquiries, please check our Media Relations page.


The Public Health Response Team (phrtinfo@ualberta.ca) manages the university's preparation and response to public health issues.