The Academic Success Centre offers a copy editing service for graduate students, instructors, and professors for the following projects:
- Masters or PhD theses dissertations
- Final capstone projects
- Documents for publication or career purposes.
We also offer one-on-one consultations as well as seminars on writing for individuals with other documents. We DO NOT edit documents that will be submitted to be graded for a class.
Our editing service attempts to be transparent and instructive, as well as efficient. We want to help you:
- understand more about your own writing, both strengths and weaknesses
- gain an appreciation for academic writing in its restrictions and freedoms
- become more adept and skilled for future academic writing
Please read through How it Works and Conditions and Parameters below, and contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Submit Your Request
To proceed with this service, submit your request using the link below. You will be prompted to upload your file within the request form. Ensure that the name of your file follows this format: LAST NAME_EDITING REQUEST.
Within 2 business days, we will get back to you with project cost and time estimates. If your document is an article for publication, some of the items will not apply.