This information only applies if you are withdrawing from a course.
It is important that you complete course withdrawals properly to ensure that you maintain your eligibility for the Fresh Start Program and meet withdrawal deadlines (if applicable).
Students are responsible for:
- Completion of withdrawal forms.
- If applicable, submission of withdrawal forms to Student Connect, and adherence to submission deadlines.
To withdraw from a course, you must complete the following steps:
- Contact the Academic Success Centre to book an appointment. You may book your appointment via email at email@example.com; via telephone at 780-492-2682; or, in person at 2-300 Students’ Union Building, North Campus.
- At your appointment, the advisor will help you to review and understand the advantages and disadvantages of withdrawing a course in the Fresh Start Program.
- You can review your Fresh Start agreement to determine the minimum and maximum number of courses you must take each term.
- Book your appointment early to ensure that you have time to consider your options and complete related paperwork.
- Complete the online withdrawal form.
- Students are responsible for the submission of their online withdrawal forms and adherence to submission deadlines (if applicable).
- Completed withdrawal requests will be submitted to the Fresh Start Program for approval.
- Check Bear Tracks for approval. If your withdrawal is approved, your Bear Tracks account will be updated. It may take up to 7 business days for the withdrawal to be reflected on your Bear Tracks account.