The following is the general process for arranging exam accommodations:
- Students log into ClockWork to generate a Letter of Accommodation and provide it to the instructor in either PDF form over email or in person at a scheduled meeting.
- Students enter their Exam Schedule in ClockWork as soon as they have the course syllabus. If that information is not in the syllabus or still has yet to be determined, students must ask the instructor to identify dates so that exam accommodations can be registered with Accessibility Resources by our required deadlines. Exams must be registered at least 7 days in advance, or by the general deadline set each term.
- Instructors enter exam information using either the ClockWork system or by hard copy to be found in the Exam Office. The instructor needs to upload the exam directly into Clockwork or deliver it to the AR Exam Office.
- Students will receive two confirmation emails of an upcoming exam sent by the Exam Database/Exam Office (one sent three days before, the other twenty four hours before).
- Method of return for completed exams to be chosen by the instructor.
- Instructor pick-up: the instructor or a designate picks up the exam from the AR Exam Office in CAB 215.
- Exam returned via email: exam to be returned via email to your ualberta email account. Please note that due to the high volume of emails received during exam periods, there may be a 2 business day delay in returning the exam files via email.
- No Return Needed: the exam is online or other type of exam that does not require returning.