One Exam Per Day Accommodation Procedures
This sequence must be completed before the seven day deadline for booking and modifying exam bookings with the Accessibility Resources Exam Office and any other relevant deadlines.The procedures to use your "one test per day" accommodation are listed below in the order in which they must be completed.
- Schedule all exams in ClockWork for the dates and times when the exam is occurring in class.
- Email your instructors for the courses involved. In your email, explain that you have a ‘one test per day accommodation’ and request an alternate date and time for one of the exams. Please make sure to copy the Exam Office on tho emails (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once one of your instructors has agreed to moving your exam, ask that instructor to send an email to the Exam Office (email@example.com) that indicates the instructor's permission for you to write the exam on the decided, alternate date and time, and lists the decided alternate date and time.
- NOTE: If both instructors agree to moving your exams, you can choose which exam you would like to move and must inform both instructors of your decision.
- Contact the Exam Office to reschedule the exam to the approved alternate date and time in Clockwork. Only staff at the Exam Office can reschedule your exam in Clockwork.
- The Exam Office will copy the email permission received from your instructor into your exam file in ClockWork.