First Peoples' House invites interested individuals and corporations to join us in our vision to empower U of A First Nation, Métis, and Inuit learners on their journey of higher education. Our programs are founded in a holistic model of balance in all aspects of life which means providing nutritional sustenance, experiential learning, networking, cultural connections, community outreach, academic support, Elder visits, volunteerism, fitness opportunities, dedicated housing and mentorship.
Proceeds from this golf tournament will make a direct impact on the First Nation, Métis, and Inuit learners’ mental health and well-being.
- Providing access to fitness and recreation programs designed specifically for First Nation, Métis, and Inuit learners
- Providing allowances for rent for on campus dedicated Aboriginal housing
- Providing opportunities for part time student employment and engagement
- Providing support for academic tutoring and writing mentorship
- Supplementary support for our single parents during challenging times of the year
Rescheduled: Monday, July 8, 2019
Millwoods Golf Course
4540 50 Street, Edmonton
Silent Auction Prize Donations
Interested in donating a prize to our silent auction? Contact Tricia Beaudry at 780-492-5677, or email email@example.com