To improve the health and health care of current and future generations through excellence and innovation in education, research and clinical care.
To be recognized for innovative education, research and clinical care resulting in better health and healthcare locally and globally.
Excellence and innovation in all aspects of our mandate.
- Leadership – local, regional, national and global
- Integrity, respect and caring as the hallmark of our interactions
- Collaboration, collegiality and teamwork in our approach to teaching, research and patient care
- Partnership, which underpins the basis of our relationships with the organizations and communities we serve
- Transparency and public accountability in our decision-making
- Evaluation and continuous improvement of all we do