The Division of Dermatology serves patients across northern Alberta, the Northwest Territories, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan, with a strong focus on specialized and more advanced treatments for cancers and other disorders of the skin.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases. A dermatologist takes care of diseases and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails.
Highlights of our facility:
- Affiliated with the University of Alberta Hospital
- We are a Division of the Department of Medicine, University of Alberta
- Offering services in dermatology and dermatologic surgery
- We have a full light therapy centre offering PUVA and UVB therapy
- Patch testing capabilities