The Office of Research and Graduate Education is a business unit within Administrative Services in the Department of Medicine. We provide support for both academic and support staff within the department for issues related to research, graduate education and postdoctoral fellows.
Some of the common tasks that we assist with are:
- Review grant, studentship and fellowship applications
- Obtain signatures from the chair on forms related to research
- Issue departmental approval for submissions to the Ethics Boards
- Provide assistance for questions related to the graduate education program
- Provide assistance for questions related to postdoctoral fellows
- Accept applications for faculty and student awards applications