This is a one day meeting for internists, geriatricians, family physicians and allied health professionals with an interest in geriatrics.
This course is designed to be interactive with workshops and debates covering some of the challenging areas in the clinical management of geriatric patients.
- To provide a practical update to raise awareness of common medical conditions affecting older patients.
- To improve clinical skills for dealing with older patients and to address preventative interventions in healthy aging.
Conference Planning Committee
- Adrian Wagg, MB, BS, FRCP, FHEA (MD)
- Jean Triscott, BSc, BEd/Ad, MD, CCFP, FAAFP, FCFP
- Angela Juby, MBChB
- Kathleen Hunter, PhD, RN, NP, GNC(C), NCA
- Lesley Charles, MBChB, CCFP Dip COE
- Karenn Chan, MD, CFPC, CAC COE
- Frances Carr, MBChB, BSc
- Suzette Bremault-Philips, OT, PhD