1. To apply for the MA program, please click here and review steps 3, 4 and 5 on that webpage. To submit your on-line application, click the “Apply Now” button. Upload all required documents listed below and submit your $100 (Canadian) processing fee online by January 27, 2020.
2. The required application documents are:
- Official transcripts from all universities attended. International applicants must provide an official, original
language copy of their transcript (with an accompanying official English
translation), as well as an original language copy of their degree certificate
(with an accompanying English translation).
- You will need to request one set to be sent directly to you that you will then scan and upload into your application.
- If admitted, you will then need to request a second set of official copies to be sent directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research. (Do not request this second set until you are admitted to a graduate program and prompted to do so by the FGSR.) Please consult the transcript guidelines posted here.
- A recent writing sample on a drama-related topic
- Research proposal in pdf (not binding, students may change their research focus in the course of their program)
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- You will be asked to submit contact information for your referees in your on-line application.
- Referees are prompted by the application system to submit their reference electronically when your application is complete and the processing fee is paid.
- Reference letters must be received by the deadline. Please ensure that you submit your application in a timely manner so that your referees can submit their reference by the deadline.
- For international applicants, English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) test results, when applicable.
- Information on the English Language Proficiency requirement and exempted institutions, please click here. The Department of Drama will not accept scores that are lower than the minimum scores posted.
3. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email from the online application system with an embedded link that allows you to log in and view the status of your application in the submitted applications portal.
- Use the same email address and log in that you used to create your application to access your application via this link.
- Until you are admitted and have accepted an offer, please communicate with us regarding the status of your application via the Communications tab within your application.
- Log in frequently, because your application is where the results of your application will be communicated to you.