- Academic requirements are assessed by the Faculty of Arts. Artistic requirements are based on auditions, callbacks (if applicable) and a review of additional materials.
- Entrance to the BFA Acting program is highly competitive, with a maximum of 12 spots in each incoming class.
- Auditions are held annually in February to start the program in September.
- You must have a successful audition AND meet the academic requirements to be offered a spot in the program.
2019 Audition Dates:
- Vancouver, BC: TBD
- Edmonton, AB: Sat. Feb. 16 and Sun. Feb. 17
- Winnipeg, MB: TBD
- Toronto, ON: TBD
- St. John’s, NL TBD – scheduled as required
postmarked by January 13, 2019 (along with additional materials)
Feb. 23 and 24
Callbacks take place in Edmonton only. If you audition in Vancouver, Winnipeg, Toronto and St. John’s your audition will be taped and reviewed by the Audition team – you will not have an in-person callback.