The International Office helps coordinate and assist international work in the Faculty of Education and expand the range of international opportunities available to Education students and faculty.
We are involved in a range of international work, including the following:
- Development and support of student mobility opportunities
- Support of international visitors and students
- International initiatives, projects and consultation work
- Administration of the Interdisciplinary Certificate in Global Citizenship
- Collaboration with university units on the development and administration of international policies, procedures and initiatives