A society which honours institutions that foster individual opportunity to engage with the world of imagination, information, and ideas for learning, citizenship, and connecting communities.
Within a vibrant, supportive, and rigorous environment, the School develops reflective and inquiring library and information leaders through learner-centric teaching, scholarship, and community partnerships for the benefit of society.
A diverse, inclusive, dynamic and collegial School which honours
- Integrity, diversity, fairness, equity, and respect;
- Excellence in teaching, research, and citizenship;
- Mutual sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Pride in our history, traditions, community, students, and alumni; and,
- Intellectual curiosity, imagination, and creativity.