Tuition for MHSE required courses is $1600 + non-instructional fees per required course. Tuition is assessed each semester, by course.
Tuition for MHSE international students is higher than domestic students. For information on how tuition is calculated, please review FGSR's Tuition Framework for International Students. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Fees & Other Costs
- non-instructional fees are assessed by the university
- Texts (these costs are not prohibitive as most texts are available in digital format or are available to borrow from the University of Alberta library system)
- Two FGSR-approved electives:
Contact the MHSE Graduate Administrator for assistance in selecting your electives and initiating the approval process or to determine whether you can obtain advanced standing for previously completed courses.
Because the MHSE is a part-time program, students generally do not qualify for University of Alberta scholarships.
- Métis students may be eligible for funding through the Belcourt Brosseau Métis Awards.
- Contact your professional association to determine whether funding is available for your studies.