- Click the yellow button “Apply Now” on the right hand side of this page and you will be redirected to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) webpage.
- Read the “Graduate Application Process: Step by Step” before you click “Apply Now” at the bottom of the page.
- Read the "Application Requirements for Academic Documents" before you click "Apply Now" at the bottom of the page.
- Create a login account if you are logging in for the first time.
- Once you have created an account, choose your program “Educational Studies” and mode of study “Part-time”.
- Complete the online application
In order to be considered for the MES program, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- A four-year baccalaureate degree with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 6.5 (9 grade point scale) or 3.0 (4.0 grade point scale) over the last 60 credits of course work
- Two years of teaching experience
International students must demonstrate English language proficiency through one of the following:
- A TOEFL score of 580 (paper-based), (237 computer-based) or a total score of 93 with a score of at least 24 on speaking and writing and 20 on reading and listening (Internet-based)
- An Academic IELTS overall score of 6.5 with a minimum score of 6.5 on each band
- A PTE Academic score of 63
Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, and Landed Immigrant Applicants
- March 31, 2019 for Summer 2019 Admission
- February 01, 2019 for Summer 2019 Admission
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOVEMBER 01, 2018
Summer 2019 Admission