Documents you will need to upload to your MES application
- Letter of intent outlining your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree and area(s) of interest as potential research topics (about 1,000 words)*
- A 1-paragraph biography outlining professional and/or personal information as you are comfortable*
- Copy of official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution you attended (including incomplete studies, exchange and transfer credit courses)
(You do not need to submit transcripts for work completed at the University of Alberta)
- A 1-2 page résumé outlining a minimum of two years of full-time teaching experience and other relevant experience
- Two letters of professional recommendation attesting to your academic aptitude and commitment to your profession
- Completed Technology Compliance Checklist
- Completed Student Information Record
- English Language Proficiency documentation (international students only)
*If you are accepted into the program, this will be shared with MES faculty.
Please Use UofA File Naming Conventions for All Documents
To expedite processing of your application, please save all files using the University of Alberta's file naming conventions.