What you need to apply:
- Letter of intent outlining your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree and area(s) of interest as potential research topics (about 1,000 words)
- Official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution you attended (including incomplete studies, exchange and transfer credit courses).
- Please DO NOT send official hard-copy documents unless the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) requests them from you in a conditional admission offer letter.
- A 1-2 page résumé outlining a minimum of two years of teaching experience and other relevant experience
- The name and email address of two people who will provide letters of professional recommendation attesting to your academic aptitude and commitment to your profession (Referees will subsequently receive a link that allows them to upload a letter.)
- MES Student Information form (available in application portal)
- English Language Proficiency documentation (international students only)
Please use UofA File Naming Conventions for all documents
To expedite processing of your application, please save all files using the University of Alberta's file naming conventions.