A number of administrative units support the operations of the Faculty of Engineering. These include:
- The Communications and Marketing unit supports and coordinates faculty-wide communications, marketing, and event-planning. Activities include managing the website, social media, media relations, and the alumni magazine. For more information, contact Communications and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EnggIT provides technical support and consulting services for computers, servers, audiovisual, computing labs, networking, and internet connectivity for faculty, staff and students in the Faculty of Engineering. Contact them at email@example.com
- Facilities & Logistics manages the allocation of space, and project-manages changes and upgrades to Engineering buildings.
- Finance supports the entire Faculty in managing its financial operations.
- Human Resources supports the entire Faculty in its hiring and support of employees.
- Software Development develops custom applications to support the needs of the Faculty.