Forms Cabinet

Human Resources Forms

Workers Compensation Forms

Should an incident occur where a worker is injured or property damage occurs, it is necessary to complete the following forms. Please refer to this page for instructions on how to proceed with reporting and the necessary completion of forms when an injury or incident occurs.

Lab Safety and Equipment Forms

Expense/Travel Forms

For the following forms:

  • Employee Expense Reimbursement (non-travel)
  • Employee Travel Expense Reimbursement
  • Non-Employee Travel Expense Payment
  • Travel Advance Request
  • Hotel Authorization Payment (HAP)
  • Travel Authorization Payment (TAP)
  • Please ensure that a copy of all HAP and TAP forms go to the Bookkeeper when complete.

See the Forms Cabinet (bottom) page on the Financial Services website.

Health Care Forms

Links to Other University of Alberta Forms Cabinets