Anas graduated from the University of Alberta – Civil and Environmental Engineering with a Master of Science in Construction Engineering & Management. His thesis, entitled “Decision support framework for machine design process”, focused on the application of DFX techniques for the design of automated machinery for prefab construction, as well as on implementation of Industry 4.0 standards. During his research, Anas succeeded in managing four multi-disciplinary teams responsible for design, installation, testing, and commissioning of automated fabrication machines and manufacturing production lines for wood, steel, and precast modular construction industry.
Anas has over 8 years of combined experience in project management, design, and construction engineering with a focus on mechanical/electrical disciplines for the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors, estimation, and coordination in Alberta. He is also a registered P.Eng (APEGA) and FE -certified (NCEES). Anas is also a Project Management Professional (PMP), a LEED Accredited Professional (BC+C), and a WELL Accredited Professional.
- Master of Science, Construction Engineering & Management, 2019, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, 2010, Beirut Arab University, Beirut, Lebanon
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Order of Engineers and Architecture (OEA)