- BSc, Petroleum Engineering (2017), University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Workshop Technician Sinopec, China June-August 2015
- Monitored the operation condition of oil refinery equipment through computers and instruments
- Production chain troubleshooting
- General inspection of the oil refinery equipment
- Data analysis (Excel)
Project Services Coop Student Enbridge Pipelines Inc, AB September-December 2014
- Modified a model used for budget estimation
- Analyzed data in Excel and drew graphs in Visio
- Created and administrated team site on Sharepoint
- Organized files and reports
- Attended meetings and shared ideas about estimation of project budget
Research Assistant to Dr. Aminah Robinson Fayek, University of Alberta July-August 2014
- Collected data from construction industry (Civil Engineering).
- Analyzed experimental data and input data into database.
- Drafted reports depending on analyzed data
- Authored a database user manual
- Zhang, W., Li, H., Al-Hussein, M., and Elezzabi, A.Y. “Electrochromic battery displays with energy retrieval functions using solution-processable colloidal vanadium oxide nanoparticles.” Accepted (Oct., 2019) for publication in Advanced Optical Materials.
- Zhang, W., Li, H., Firby, C.J., Al-Hussein, M., and Elezzabi, A.Y. (2019). “Oxygen vacancy tunable electrochemical properties of electrodeposited molybdenum oxide films.” Applied Materials and Interfaces, 11, 20378–20385.