We regularly host courses and workshops as part of the Trenchless Technology series offered through the Faculty of Extension at the University of Alberta. These learning opportunities are open to anyone who would like to register, whether from the private sector, government or academia. Each course features presentations from leaders in the trenchless domain, and gives an overview of a particular trenchless method (or methods) as well as discussion of recent developments.
Courses and workshops are currently offered on the following topics:
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Water and Wastewater Pipeline Condition Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Trenchless Technologies 101
- Microtunneling and Pilot Tube Microtunneling
- Geotechnical Consideration for Underground Trenchless Construction
- Pipe Materials for Trenchless Construction
- Advanced HDD Design
- Planning and Design of Direct Pipe Projects
For more information about the Trenchless Technologies series and to see upcoming courses, visit the Faculty of Extension website.
Please see our upcoming and past event listings for more information.