We regularly host courses and workshops as part of the Trenchless Technology series offered through the University of Alberta’s Faculty of Extension. These learning opportunities are open to anyone who wishes to register, whether from the private sector, government or academia. Join us to learn from leaders in trenchless technologies, who present cutting-edge technological developments and provide an interactive educational experience.
Courses and workshops are offered regularly on the following topics:
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Water and Wastewater Pipeline Condition Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Trenchless Technologies 101
- Microtunneling and Pilot Tube Microtunneling
- Geotechnical Consideration for Underground Trenchless Construction
- Pipe Materials for Trenchless Construction
- Fibre to the Home Construction
- Advanced HDD Design
- Planning and Design of Direct Pipe Projects
For more information about the Trenchless Technologies series, visit the Faculty of Extension website.
From time to time, CETT holds other events that connect industry and academia. Please see our upcoming and past event listings for more information.