If you fail a course
We provide help and advice if you fail a course. Here's what you need to know.
- You must successfully complete the course before graduating
- There is no restriction on the number of times you can repeat the course, but it must be completed within the 6 year time limit of admission into your specialization
- You will not be able to enroll in courses it is a pre-requisite for - and you might have to re-sequence your schedule. This may extend your degree past 4 years (traditional), 5 years (coop)
- If you are unsure how to resequence, please visit an a student advisor in Student Services
- Depending on the course you need to re-take, there might be some options during Spring/Summer, or online
In the event that you fail a course, please consult your to determine how the failed course will impact your program.