Fall 2018 Work Term Recruitment
First round recruitment for the Fall 2018 work term begins on Friday, May 4, 2018.
Students participating in the Fall recruitment are reminded to:
- Upload your current resume and transcripts into PlacePro no later than 4PM on May 4.
- Delete outdated documents from PlacePro.
- Create a default portfolio containing your current resume and transcripts.
- Check PlacePro regularly for employment opportunities and interview invitations for your work term.
- Contact the Co-op Office immediately if you find a job on your own.
If you will not have internet access during recruitment, you are
expected to contact the Co-op Office by telephone every other day
(492-5152 or toll free 1-800-661-4106) for updates on available jobs and
If you are not available for in person interviews please contact us to make other arrangements.
For more information see Fall 2018 Work Term Recruitment.