Winter 2019 Work Term Recruitment
Students participating in the Winter recruitment are reminded to:
- Upload your current resume and transcripts into PlacePro no later than 4PM on September 4.
WKEXP 901 Students may not have access to PlacePro until after this date. More information will be made available to you in ENGG 299.
- Delete outdated documents from PlacePro.
- Create a default portfolio containing your current resume and transcripts.
- Check PlacePro regularly for employment opportunities and interview invitations for your work term.
- Contact the Co-op Office immediately if you find a job on your own.
If you will not have internet access during recruitment, you are expected to contact the Co-op Office by telephone every other day (492-5152 or toll free 1-800-661-4106) for updates on available jobs and upcoming interviews.
If you are not available for in person interviews please contact us to make other arrangements.
For more information see Winter 2019 Work Term Recruitment.