Records on employment related information for each student in the co-op program are maintained in the Engineering Co-op Department. These records may include the following information:
- Student name
- Optional self-identification of minority groups
- Permanent address and phone number
- Current campus or work term address and telephone number
- Class and discipline
- Planned academic and work term sequence
- Current resume
- Current transcript
- Work term evaluation reports (interim and final)
These files are available to be viewed by the student with a staff member from the Department present.
Work term employment data and grades are submitted to the Registrar for inclusion on the student's transcript.