English and Film Studies

Minor in English

Bachelor of Arts/Science – Minor in English

Students who minor in English can explore language, literature, and other cultural forms – including popular culture and new media – across a diverse range of courses while majoring in a complementary discipline in arts or science.

What courses do you need for the BA Minor in English?

In addition to satisfying the Basic Requirements for a degree in arts or science, students taking the Minor in English must complete 12 credits at the 200 level or higher of which 6 must be at the 300 or 400 levels. For complete program information, consult the University Calendar.

Home | About Us | People | Research | Programs | Courses | Student Groups