Order a hazard sign

EHS administers a hazard signage program at the university.

All locations that house hazardous materials must have hazard signage on the door to the hallway. 

To order a sign

1. Select a contact and alternate contact person for your research space

2. Complete a hazard sign order form 

3. Submit it to ehs.info@ualberta.ca

To update a sign

For updates to signage, contact ehs.info@ualberta.ca.

EHS will either post new signage or send replacement signage through campus mail.