The Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Committee Award recognizes a faculty/department or portfolio/unit EHS committee that has helped to foster environmentally responsible, healthy, and safe workplaces through deliberate planning, creativity, and collaboration.
The recipient of the EHS Committee Award will be announced at the EHS Committee Mini-Conference on October 25, 2018. The winning committee will receive a plaque and digital banner, and be publicized on social media and in various digital publications.
How to nominate a committee
1. Complete and submit the application form
2. Gather the following support documents:
- Committee terms of reference
- Annual plan for last two years
- Proof of completion of items outlined in the previous annual plans
- Description of any other health and safety initiatives planned and/or implemented by the commimttee
3. Submit the support documents to email@example.com
All applications and support documents must be submitted by September 30, 2018.