Emergency Management manages the training curriculum for the CMT, university first responders and campus partners who have a role in managing campus-related emergencies.
Face-to-face drills, tabletops and exercises
- Section chief tabletops: quarterly, scenario-based incident action planning
- UAPS drills: monthly scenario-based drills in collaboration with the Control Centre
- First responder tabletops: twice a year, at the site of the scenario in collaboration with UAPS and campus first responders
- CMT @ the EOC: monthly training of the CMT in the EOC
- Exercise: annual exercise involving the CMT, campus first responders and where possible, municipal first responders