What is a Field Activities Plan (FAP)?
The Field Activities Plan
is a University of Alberta Word template that if filled out appropriately will ensure you meet your responsibilities and obligations under the U of A Off-Campus Activity and Travel Policy
and the Occupational Health and and Safety legislation.
How do I get started?
Follow the steps below to create your FAP:
- Complete the brief eLearning course, "Creating a Field Activities Plan". You'll learn:
- Why and when to create a FAP
- What goes in a FAP
- How to conduct a hazard assessment for field research
- Use the FAP template to build your own
- Review your FAP often, update as necessary