Your superior competitive advantage in the workplace
Flexibility so you need not disrupt your schedule
Rise above the crowd with superior project management skills and confidently deliver on the most challenging and important projects
The Advanced Program in Project Management has offered leading-edge opportunities to develop advanced project management skills. Our flagship program provides practical insights that leverage industry expertise, cutting edge research and extensive familiarity with industry standards. You’ll master tools and techniques that you can apply immediately to the needs of your organization and projects.
The program consists of four independent modules that you can attend on your own schedule. You can take them in the sequence, and on the schedule, that works for you. Each of our additional modules builds on these dimensions, providing the understanding and expertise you need to confidently lead strategically important projects and manage complex change.
Earn your Certificate from the Advanced Program in Project Management when you complete a minimum of 10 days of education within the program. Take the modules you need, in the order you value, on a schedule that works for you.
Who Should Attend?
The Advanced Program in Project Management is designed for those responsible for managing large, complex, strategic and mission-critical undertakings. The program provides the perspective, tools and expertise necessary to successfully realize results.
Unlike many certificate programs that introduce the essential processes or knowledge areas associated with project management, the Advanced Program in Project Management aims higher. The typical participant has several years of industry experience, and has often already had introductory training in project management.
We build on this foundation to create advanced leadership capabilities in managing projects. The program integrates advanced concepts, tools and approaches with extensive hands-on learning opportunities. Participants gain exposure to a broad array of skills, including:
- Analyzing and assessing the organizational influences on effectively managing projects.
- Developing the effective leadership, communication and team development skills necessary to collaborate and work in team environments effectively.
- Creating a powerful and comprehensive process for managing projects, drawing on an array of alternatives and perspectives to develop an approach that works.
- Establishing a leadership approach that integrates the full learnings of the program and creates an effective model for project and organizational leadership.
The Advanced Program in Project Management is unique in its ability to provide participants with the advanced skills necessary to succeed in managing a wide variety of complex projects. Participants in the program benefit from a number of outcomes:
- Exposure to a variety of leading-edge techniques and approaches, and the insight to know how to apply and use them effectively.
- Insights into current research and best practices, while receiving practical and relevant guidance in how to effectively implement them in real-world circumstances.
- Development of an extensive and powerful network of colleagues that provide an on-going source of collaboration, support and insight.
- Support for on-going development and the attainment of relevant professional certifications, through the reinforcement of essential principles of adult learning.