The Management Essentials Program delivers a rich but concise survey of graduate-level business management courses. Designed for the growth-oriented manager, the 12-day program covers the following themes found in the University of Alberta's internationally-ranked MBA program:
Participants will receive expert-led instruction from a diverse group of faculty and consultants, while engaging in experiential learning to apply concepts to case studies and situations from today’s business environment. A reflective learning challenge introduced in the orientation webinar and debriefed during the graduation ceremony will further guide participants to apply their learning in the workplace. Upon completion, participants are eligible for up to 3 credits to be applied to the University of Alberta MBA degree program.
- Explore key management themes that are crucial to success in business today.
- Enhance your ability to lead change and achieve growth for yourself, team and organization.
- Utilize the new ways of thinking and tools provided to make better strategic and tactical decisions in your organization.
- Engage in interactive learning experiences with expert instructors, peers, guest speakers, case studies, assessment tools and simulations.
- Integrate learnings into the workplace while benefiting from a support network of the instructors, learning advisors and participants.
Who Should Attend?
- Mid-level to senior managers looking to enhance their leadership and business acumen
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Professionals such as engineers, lawyers and consultants who are looking to grow their practice
- Individuals interested in exploring the topic areas associated with the University of Alberta MBA Program