The NFP Program, jointly developed by ICD and the University of Toronto's Rotman School of Management, is an intensive program focused on key accountabilities and responsibilities for NFP leaders through extensive use of team-based learning.
Offered nationally, the NFP Program is taught by top faculty from Canada’s leading business schools and some of Canada’s most accomplished and highly respected directors-in-residence.
This innovative program is the only national program offered across the country and provides learning that can be immediately applied. Participating directors in this premier course will focus on key accountabilities and responsibilities for NFP leaders through extensive use of team-based learning to ensure participants learn from both faculty and their peers. Attend this program and gain the following benefits:
- Understand your fiduciary duty.
- Learn best practices in governance.
- Build group decision-making skills.
- Apply change management principles to elevate board effectiveness.
- Leverage board contacts built through the program.
Who Should Attend
- Applicants should have either board experience, senior management experience, or professional experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have demonstrated experience with, or a desire to become involved in, the corporate governance of not-for-profit organizations.