Student Information

Course Credit Transfer

Please contact your program advisor for courses you would like assessed for exemption.

  • The course(s) must have been taken within the past five years at a recognized institution.
    exception: National Advanced Certificate in Local Authority Administration (NACLAA) which has a limit of 8 years
  • There is a fee for each course being assessed.
  • You will need to complete a Transfer Credit Request