Gerda de Vries
Dr. de Vries' area of research is mathematical biology. The main objective of her research program is to understand and explain physiological processes through the development and analysis of mathematical models.
Dr. de Vries research page
Dr. Hillen's area of research is Mathematical Biology. His actual research focuses on:
- The analysis of transport equations and advection-diffusion equations
and their application to chemotaxis.
- Modelling of cancer cell movement in tissues
- Optimization of radiation treatment schedules for cancer
- Modelling of forest fire spread.
- Classification of spatial patterns generated by PDE.
Dr. Hillen's research page
Dr. Lewis' research focus is mathematical biology, with a focus in spatial ecology.
Dr. Lewis' research page
Dr. Wang has strong interests in interdisciplinary research of mathematical biology.
Dr Wang's personal website