In addition to the regular 50-minute Lunch and Learn sessions, half-day workshops are offered throughout the year to meet the needs of faculty and staff.
Workshop topics include:
- Stress Busters
- Building Resilience: Understanding Challenges, Learning Strategies, and Accepting Change
- Coping with Change
- Taking Action During Times of Change and Uncertainty
- Developing Skills for Effective Conflict Resolution
- Respect at Work
- Building Emotional Intelligence
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Preparing for the Emotional Effects of Retirement
How to register for workshops at the Learning Shop:
- If you don't already have an account visit the Learning Shop Create an Account page.
- Go to the HRS Learning Shop Calendar.
- Select the appropriate month for the upcoming session.
- Click on the session in the calendar and select Register.
How to Enrol using the LearnCentre
- Log into LearnCentre using your CCID and password.
- Select a catalogue and click the Learning Events link to view all opportunities related to the topic. You can sort and view these opportunities by category.
- Select the name of an instructor led training (ILT) event and click the Enrol icon.