In addition to the regular 50-minute Lunch and Learn sessions, half-day workshops are offered throughout the year to meet the needs of faculty and staff.
Workshop topics include:
- Stress Busters
- Building Resilience: Understanding Challenges, Learning Strategies, and Accepting Change
- Coping with Change
- Taking Action During Times of Change and Uncertainty
- Developing Skills for Effective Conflict Resolution
- Respect at Work
- Building Emotional Intelligence
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Preparing for the Emotional Effects of Retirement
How to register for workshops at the Learning Shop:
1. If you don't already have an account visit the Learning Shop Create an Account page.
2. Go to the HRS Learning Shop Calendar.
3. Select the appropriate month for the upcoming session.
4. Click on the session in the calendar and select Register.