LearnCentre is a Learning Management System (LMS) at the University of Alberta that provides access to learning opportunities for all employees.
How to Begin
As an employee, you can access LearnCentre using your Campus Computing ID (CCID). In LearnCentre, learning opportunities are organized by learning catalogues.
- Log into LearnCentre using your CCID and password.
- Select a catalogue and click the Learning Events link to view all opportunities related to the topic. You can sort and view these opportunities by category.
- Select the name of a specific learning event;
- If you select a course (online session) click the Launch icon to begin.
- If you select an instructor led training (ILT) event, click the Enrol icon.
- LearnCentre is organized by learning catalogues. Catalogues can include many categories.
- A course refers to an online session.
- Instructor Lead Training (ILT)
- ILT refers to face-to-face or in-person training with an instructor.