How to Begin
As an employee, you can access LearnCentre using your Campus Computing ID (CCID). In LearnCentre, learning opportunities are organized by learning catalogues.
- Log into LearnCentre using your CCID and password.
- Select a catalogue and click the Learning Events link to view all opportunities related to the topic. You can sort and view these opportunities by category.
- Select the name of a specific learning event;
- If you select a course (online session) click the Launch icon to begin.
- If you select an instructor led training (ILT) event, click the Enrol icon.
- LearnCentre is organized by learning catalogues. Catalogues can include many categories.
- A course refers to an online session.
- Instructor Lead Training (ILT)
- ILT refers to face-to-face or in-person training with an instructor.