Employee Only (Single) Benefits Enrollment Process
Family Benefits Enrollment Process
All Online Learning related to PeopleSoft HCM is available within the LearnCentre.
The LearnCentre is a Learning Management System (LMS) at the University of Alberta that provides access to learning opportunities for all employees. Learning plans are used within the LearnCentre to group course content together to provide a complete outline of a particular subject.
[PSHCM] Employee Benefit Enrollment Process
This learning plan contains two courses related to completing your benefit enrollment process. These courses can be used to help guide you through the Benefit Enrollment Process based on the type of benefit you want to enroll in.
To Use the Online Learning
- Click this Applications and Tools Catalogue page link.
- Enter your CCID and Password. Select PeopleSoft HCM Learning Events.
- Select the 'Learning Plans' option under Item Types. A list of available Learning Plans will be provided and includes a brief description of each.
- Find the [PSHCM] Employee Benefit Enrollment Process learning plan.
- Select the Add Plan icon to add to your 'My Learning' page.
- Go to your 'My Learning' page and click on the [PSHCM] Employee Benefit Enrollment Process learning plan
- Click the Launch icon for the course related to the type of benefit plan you want to enroll in.