All Online Learning related to PeopleSoft HCM is available within the LearnCentre.
The LearnCentre is a Learning Management System (LMS) at the University of Alberta that provides access to learning opportunities for all employees. Learning plans are used within the LearnCentre to group course content together to provide a complete outline of a particular subject.
Time Entry for Employees
There are 2 learning plans available related to Employee time Entry.
[PSHACM] Time Entry for Hourly Employees
[PSHACM] Time Entry for Salaried Employees
To Use the Online Learning
- Click this Applications and Tools Catalogue page link.
- Enter your CCID and Password.
- Select PeopleSoft HCM Learning Events.
- Select the 'Learning Plans' option under Item Types. A list of available Learning Plans will be provided and includes a brief description of each.
- Find the [PSHCM] Time Entry learning plan that applies to you.
- Select the Add Plan icon to add to your 'My Learning' page.
- Click the Launch icon for each course.