CFA Program University Student Scholarship
As a Program Partner of the CFA Institute, the Alberta School of Business can recommend scholarships each exam year. The current exam year covers the December 2018 and June 2019 sittings of the CFA exams.
The Department of Finance and Statistical Analysis's process for dealing with recommendations for the December 2018 sitting of the exam is as follows:
- The department chair reviews all applications and recommends those he deems worthy to the CFA Institute. The ultimate decision to grant scholarships is in the hands of the CFA Institute.
As soon as information is available it is posted to this page, please check back for updates.
- Applications will not be reviewed until after the school's deadline date, noted above.
- Those wanting to apply for a scholarship for the June 2019 exam sitting should check the website no earlier than 10 January 2019 for an updated process.
- Our policy is to recommend only one scholarship per student per level. If you are still eligible for a scholarship when you are attempting Level 2, we will consider a scholarship recommendation at that time.
- The Business Undergraduate Office has no connection with this scholarship. Please DO NOT contact them with questions.
- For more information regarding the program, please see CFA Institute Scholarship website. Any questions regarding the scholarship program itself must be directed to the CFA.