CFA Program University Student Scholarship
As a Program Partner of the CFA Institute, the Alberta School of Business can recommend scholarships each exam year. Currently there are 4 available for the December exam and 4 available for the June exam.
- Complete the application on the CFA's website. Click here for the Application. The deadline to submit applications is 1 February 2020 for the June 2020 exam.
NOTE: When you get to the "Attachments" section of the application, we require that you upload your CV and your transcripts.
- The department chair reviews all applications and recommends those he deems worthy to the CFA Institute. The department does not contact applicants. All communication following the application submission will be from the CFA and the ultimate decision to grant scholarships is in the hands of the CFA Institute.
- Successful applicants will be notified by the CFA.
As soon as information is available it is posted to this page, please check back for updates.
- Our policy is to recommend only one scholarship per student per level. If you are still eligible for a scholarship when you are attempting Level 2, we will consider a scholarship recommendation at that time.
- The Business Undergraduate Office or Master's Program Office have no connection with this scholarship. Please DO NOT contact them with questions.
- For more information regarding the program, please see CFA Institute Scholarship website. Any questions regarding the scholarship program itself must be directed to the CFA.